1. You have made peace with the fact that nothing short of a barber's cape will keep you from getting spit up on your clothes.
2. You no longer wear earrings.
3. Your nails haven't had a good manicure since the baby arrived.
4. You haven't turned on your alarm clock in months.
5. Your adult conversations focus on poo.
6. The diaper bag is now your purse.
7. Your memory card is always full.
8. Your living room is now full of baby equipment.
9. Eating a meal uninterupted is a luxury.
10. Your hair is a mess but your heart is full.